- Chuck Perkins, a poet and musical icon, opens the show with a poem.
- Grasshopper Mendoza from the Idea Village Water Challenge, Steve Picou from LSU’s AgCenter, and Robert Tannen, an Urban Planner and renaissance man will talk about how water can become more of an opportunity than a danger for the New Orleans’ future.
- Artist, Jamar Pierre is here in the studio to talk about, “Tambourine and Fan,” celebrating our Mardi Gras culture at the Mckenna Museum of African Art.
- Ylva Rouse from Prospect New Orleans, is here to give us an update on Prospect 1.5 as it comes to a close and what we can expect from your end-of-the-year celebration, “Throwdown.1.5.”
- Lindsay Ross from the CAC is also with us in the studio to talk to us about SweetArts 2011.
- Rhonda Ruckman the Executive Chef for Cochon, will call in to share with us her new idea of mini King Cakes as we prepare for Carnival season.
- Aretha Frison from the Neighborhoods Partnership Network, will give us our Trumpet Tidbits.
- And to wrap up our show, we have Arianne Torres-Schneider calling in with our Fashion Flash.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: