- Topics for this show include:
- Host, Chuck Perkins opens the show with legendary drummer, Alfred “Uganda” Roberts talking about his role with New Orleans’ jazz music.
- Radio star, Wild Wayne joins the conversation talking about the pros and cons of rap music.
- Coeli Hilferty from Mignon Faget tells us about Mignon Faget’s new designs for Valentine’s day.
- Florist, Nancy Beckham from Tommy’s Flowers will share some unique floral arrangements ideas to give your loved ones besides the typical red roses.
- Chef Chris from Catering d’Orleans wraps up the show, sharing a recipe for his confectionery treats, chocolate truffles!
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: