Topics for this show include:
- Host, Jeanne Nathan opens the show talking about her one of her favorite topics, Fashion. Jeanne begins the conversation talking about how New Orleans fashion industry has really boomed, giving the city, not one, not two, but three fashion shows!
- Fashion Designer, John Delgadillo, talks about his design inspirations and his new collection that is being shown at New Orleans first Fashion Week, Fashion Week at Bourbon Park at the CAC.
- Creative Assistant, Mallory Domingue, along with Fashion Designer, Brennan Manuel from New Orleans second Fashion Week, Fashion Week New Orleans join the conversation telling us about what we can expect from their runway show.
- And last, but not least, founders, Nick Landry, Rachael LaRoche from NOLA Fashion Week will wrap up the Fashion Week talk, explaining why they believe “La is the new LA.”
- Elsa Brodmann, Editor-In-Chief for Amelie G Style Magazine and a Fashion Designer for NOLA Fashion Week will tell us what Amelie G plans to cover and highlight from this month’s fashion festivities in the magazine.
- Local jewelry designer, India Stewart is here to share with us some of the unique jewelry and fashion items she designs for New Orleans Mardi Gras Krewes.
- And to wrap up our show, we have Aretha Frison from Neighborhood Partnership Network giving us her Trumpet Tidbits.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: