Topics for this show include:
- Camille Lopez, the Program Manager at Global Green, USA talks about how the green movement in New Orleans has provided the city with new job opportunities.
- Prisca Weems, Founder and Principal of FutureProof joins the green conversation, explaining why she works with other contractors and architects to take their traditional building projects and turn them green by using more sustainable products.
- Patrick Daniels from Trulight Solar along with Chris Adams and Anthony Rice from Solar Works talk about solar energy systems and how to apply for government funding.
- Linda Michurski from Hollygrove Market finishes up the green conversations talking about growing your own organic fruits and vegetables.
- And Aretha Frison from Neighborhoods Partnership Network and Keith Twitchell from a Committee for a Better New Orleans wrap up the show with their Trumpet Tidbits.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: