Topics for this show include:
- Host, Jeanne Nathan opens the show with a discussion on why so many young entrepreneurs have their eyes set on a future in New Orleans, and what it means for the economic development of the city.
- Tim Williamson, co-founder and CEO of The Idea Village calls in to tell us more about entrepreneurship and the upcoming New Orleans Entrepreneur Week.
- Cleveland Spears, president of Spears Consulting Group and D’Juan Hernandez, founder of Sun Energy Group share their personal entrepreneurial stories and tell us what inspired them to create their own businesses.
- Jessica White, editor in chief of 504Ward, shares her perspective on the city’s “Brain Gain”, giving examples of entrepreneurship from the new arrivals to returning young people in the city.
- Joycelyn Reynolds, grants manager for the Arts Council of New Orleans talks about funding and grants that are available from the city to help boost the cultural economy.
- And Aretha Frison from Neighborhoods Partnership Network closes out the show with her Trumpet Tidbits.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: