Topics for this show include:
- Urban planner Robert Tannen hosts as a sit-in in for Jeanne Nathan, introducing the subject of water as we are faced with the rising Mississippi River.
- Michael Dobins, former Commissioner of Planning for the cities of Atlanta and Birmingham, facilitates a discussion on how big cities should deal with water and flooding.
- Sally Sleeper, Director of Research for RAND Gulf States Policy Institute, talks about water as a system and its management.
- Bart Standley, a water expert and excutive with major planning and engineering company AECOM calls in with his thoughts on the subject.
- Finally, Stephen Picou of the LSU AgCenter gives us some advice on how to prepare for possible and impending flood waters.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: