Topics for this show include:
- WDSU meteorologist Margaret Orr starts today’s show with an in-depth heads up on the beginning of hurricane season and this year’s unique concerns driven by the combination of drought, high heat, and neutral El Niño and El Niña weather trends-conditions that have not existed since 2005. Host, Jeanne Nathan, asks: What have we learned in these last six years?
- Rocky Lasserre, a consultant to living waterside in Bayou Teche in St Martinsville will also chime in as we talk about “reading the signals” and making decisions about storm preparations.
- Up next are Stephanie McKee and John O’Neil of Junebug Productions with information on their respective shows, both dealing with the long road home post-K.
- Jamie McDaniel with St. Anna’s Episcopal Church gives our listeners a rundown on the Health and Wellness Festival being held this Sunday
- Zoé Belden gives a “white hot” fashion update
- Aretha Frisson with Neighborhood Partnership Network gives us her weekly Trumpet Tidbits.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the link below: