Topics for this show include:
- Today, tune into Crosstown Conversations for a special Katrina commemoration with host, Jeanne Nathan, as we consider the past, present, and future of our city’s recovery and prosperity
- Lens editor-in-chief Jed Horne and Preservation Resource Center’s Director of Education Suzanne Blaum reflect on the sixth year since the storm.
- Looking forward are Ylva Rouse, Prospect New Orleans‘ Deputy Director for Curatorial Affairs, and artist William Pope.L, who join us to talk about preparations for eagerly anticipated Prospect 2, opening this October.
- Shannon Drake, North American director of InterTrade Europe will tell us about Avery Perfume’s first North American boutique opened right here in New Orleans.
- NPN‘s Aretha Frison brings us Trumpet Tidbits from Old Algiers with Old Algiers Main Street Corp‘s Valerie Robinson.
Listen by clicking on the link below: