Topics for this show include:
- Nicholas Landry and Andi Eaton, founders of NOLA Fashion Week, join host Jeanne Nathan to discuss upcoming run way shows, fashion markets, workshops and social events!
- Jolene Pinder, Executive Director of the New Orleans Film Society, discuss the 22nd Annual New Orleans Film Festival, featuring over 180 films.
- Bryan Bailey, with the New Orleans Film Alliance, talks about the expanding indigenous film community and a documentary he co-created with William Sabourin, Willie Birch, and Kirstian Hansen about legendary chef, Leah Chase.
- Kim Dugas Glass, from Legal Aide Bureau, tells listeners about their 4th annual fundraiser, Art for Access.
- Listen by clicking on the link :
- October 13