Topics for this show include:
- Kurt Weigle, President of the Downtown Development District , joins host Jeanne Nathan to talk the district’s exciting new branding strategy.
- Jennifer Day, with the New Orleans Convention Visitors Bureau , tell listeners about Halloween events and tourism in New Orleans.
- Southern Costume’s owner and designer, Wingate Jones talks about his Hollywood style costume shop in the CBD.
- Local fashion blogger, Christy Lorio shares affordable yet creative ways to costume.
- Lastly, Linda Stone, with Global Green talks about the importance of clean energy and the upcoming green economy forum .
- Listen by clicking on the link
- October 27