Topics for this show include:
- Tori Bush with The Creative Alliance of New Orleans joins host Jeanne Nathan to invite listeners to their second annual self-guided tour, Art Home New Orleans.
- Collectors Dorian Bennett and Beverly Mckenna, share the importance of collecting art and demystify the art of collecting.
- Artist, Hannah Chalew explains the benefit of showcasing her work during the Art Home New Orleans tour.
- Richard Thomas, with the Visual Jazz Gallery also shares what collecting means to him and his participation in this year’s Art Home New Orleans.
- Lastly, Eileen Quandros, introduces a new addition to this year’s tour, The Art House on the Levee.
- Listen by clicking on the link: November 17