Topics for this show include:
• Host Jeanne Nathan reviews the impact of the arts biennial Prospect .2 as the show comes to a close with Artist Bruce Davenport.
• Jacques Rodrique, with the George Rodrique Foundation , discusses the role of visual arts amongst our youth and highlights the foundation’s educational programs.
• Maxime Charbonneau with international performance group, Circque Du Soleil tells us about yet another great attraction coming to New Orleans, Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour.
• And Kelly Schultz, Vice President of Communication and Public Relations at The New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau shares exciting tourism news from Washington D.C. related to President Obama’s “National Strategy on Travel and Tourism.”
• Fashion writer and stylist, Jonet Williamson also joins the conversation with affordable fashion tips.
• Lastly Tori Bush, Program Director of The Creative Alliance of New Orleans, invites creative producers to learn how to put their talents to work with a Creative Capital Workshop coming to New Orleans!
Listen by clicking on the link: January 26