Topics for this show include:
• Host Jeanne Nathan investigates the city’s “economic renaissance” and why so many people are “NOLAbound.”
• Curry Smith introduces the NOLAbound project , in conjunction with the forth annual New Orleans Entrepreneur Week this March. The project’s mission is to assess the status of New Orleans as a model of new business progress and thinking amongst four growing business sectors-arts-based businesses, biosciences, digital media, and sustainable industries.
• Nathan starts a dialogue with entrepreneur Ross Hinkle, Founder of Liveset, an on line platform for musicians to build and maintain their audiences
• Carol Bebelle with the Ashe’ Cultural Arts Center, invites listeners to upcoming visual arts fundraiser, Redd Linen Night.
• And Lastly, Ann Springer with Bridge House/Grace House talks about a unique fashion show with local designers who transform recycled clothing into haute couture!
Listen by clicking on the link: February 2