Topics for this show include:
Panelists from the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation “Sync-Up” Conference share information
- Tim Westergren – Pandora Radio Founder and Chief Strategy Officer
- Download Pandora as an App on any smart phone, gaming device or tablet, or start your radio at http://www.pandora.com
- Daniel Glass – American music industry executive and Founder of Glassnote Records. In 2011 Rolling Stone magazine named Glassnote “Best Indie Label”
- Josh Rabinowitz – SVP Director of Music of Grey Group. Josh has produced thousands of tracks for commercials, film, albums and TV internationally.
- Nesby Phips – New Orleans-based lyricist with a national reach as an artist and as a producer.
- Download mu
- sic at
- Adam Schatz – founder of Search and Restore NYC. An online database that helps NYC Jazz musicians build their fan base.
The Sync-Up Conference is held at the New Orleans Museum of Art, April 27-28 and May 4-5, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In order to attend, you must register online. There is no admissions price. http://www.jazzandhearitage.org/sync-up
Missed the show? No worries! Click here to listen. April 26